December 2, 2009

Snow Cocoa

If you are doing any holiday entertaining I highly recommend this very easy but very delicious beverage! I always bring it to our annual Mother's of Multiples Christmas party. I think I might get kicked out of the club if I didn't bring it. It has become a tradition! It's a white hot chocolate...

Snow Cocoa
2 cups whipping cream
6 cups milk (I use 2%)
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 oz. white chocolate chips

Put in crockpot and heat on low for 2 hours. Stir well to blend.
Garnish with marshmallows if desired.

The hardest part about making it is getting it to the party. Carrying a crockpot full of hot liquid is always an adventure but this year at least I won't be walking over any ice! The high Thursday is supposed to be a balmy 34 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!